Reporting to: Head of Corporate Clients
Location: London Office
As we continue our growth in the UK, we are seeking a confident, enthusiastic and pro-active individual to join our Corporate Dealing team, ideally with more than two years’ experience in a similar role.
Reporting directly to the Head of Corporate Clients you will find yourself in a fast paced and dynamic environment tasked with managing and growing our corporate client base, ensuring client longevity and excellent customer experiences and outcomes.
In a crowded market we offer the opportunity to grow both professionally and commercially. Our working environment is professional, fun, entrepreneurial and team orientated. We pride ourselves on valuing every individual’s needs, offering a supportive environment and direct access to a highly experienced management team.
- Take the initiative and grow a client portfolio from company prospects, self-initiated direct sales and designated call ins/online sign ups. Reactivate dormant accounts and invigorate client accounts with current low dealing frequency.
- Maximise deal profit and achieve monthly/quarterly revenue targets
- Excel at understanding client requirements and suggesting deal strategies that produce best outcomes
- Ensure client longevity by building rapport and providing excellent customer service
- At all times be required to help manage dealing desk overflow, including private client call ins and sign ups
- Writing daily/weekly client market reports
- Cross sell Clear Treasury products and integrations where applicable
- At all times uphold the company’s strong compliance culture
Key Qualifications, Competencies and Experience
- As part of the dealing team, you’ll be required to be involved with every area of the desk to ensure its success – Dealing, onboarding, client management, sales, writing content and reporting and inbound enquiries
- Strong knowledge and passion for financial markets
- At ease communicating effectively with Key Decision makers – CFO’s, FD’s and CEO’s
- Possess a positive, can-do and winning mentality
- Experience of working on a corporate dealing desk for 2 years minimum
- Relevant system skills an advantage – BARX, other dealing platforms, Excel
- Experience of building a corporate client portfolio and managing inbound client enquiries/account sign ups
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and attractive commission package
- 23 days holiday
- Support towards obtaining related qualifications
- A supportive, fun and entrepreneurial environment
To apply send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com