Senior FX & Treasury Sales - UK
Reporting to: Chief executive officer
We are a leading financial consultancy and risk management company bringing insight and stability to an uncertain environment.
Clear Treasury answers the market need for an independent and unbiased treasury service delivering the same provision as a bank treasury division but with greater brokerage efficiencies and a more proactive approach.
Our long-term strategy is to simplify and create efficiencies for the SME market, providing products and services backed by cutting edge technology and exceptional staff.
We specialise in FX, payments and advisory services offering a comprehensive approach to help our clients. Our expert strategists work with companies, from SME to large corporates, to define the type of risk and the exposure to it, and then devise the strategy that best mitigates it – from hedging products that reduce impact on near-term cash flow to longer-term foreign exchange management plans.
As we continue our growth in the UK, we are seeking confident, enthusiastic and talented individuals with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in an FX or Treasury sales role. As a senior within the FX & Treasury team, you will find yourself in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a fast track to learning and development.
In a crowded market, we offer the opportunity to grow both professionally and commercially. We enable our sales teams to rapidly expand the scope and scale of their target market via a multi-product approach incorporating Foreign exchange and payments, Invoice Financing, Interest Rate Hedging, Cash and Liquidity Management, and Debt Financing, all via a consultative needs-based solution.
Our working environment is professional, fun, entrepreneurial and team orientated. We pride ourselves on valuing every individual’s needs, offering a supportive environment and direct access to a highly experienced management team.
- Sourcing new potential clients for Clear Treasury
- Structuring calls to obtain a full understanding of potential customers needs and requirements
- Demonstrate a consultative sales approach to effectively tailor bespoke solutions to meet clients’ needs from Clear Treasury product suite
- Take opportunities through the initial sales process, from cold to active account
- Showcase in-depth market and industry knowledge to our new customers
- Ability to effectively adopt different sales methods and channels in line with company strategy
- Champion our brand, representing the company in a professional manner at all times
- Achieve monthly sales targets via multichannel activity - Cold Calling, Email, Face to Face
- Ensure all prospect information and data is logged with exemplary use of the company CRM system
- Work closely with other areas of the business engendering a strong cross-referral relationship with the Treasury and Advisory teams
- Continually exhibit expert knowledge of FX services, products and market information both internally and externally
- Economics or Finance based degree desirable but not essential
- 5 years minimum in FX & Payments or Treasury role
- Ability to excel across different sales channels and methods, demonstrating flexibility within a structured sales environment
- Confident and comfortable communicating effectively with key decision-makers from management to Board level. At ease delivering and describing complex solutions
- Confident, hardworking and structured mindset with an ability to work well as part of a team
- Practice excellent communication and organisational skills both internally and externally
- A passion to work as part of a team, but confident and able to work individually
- Ambitious and enthusiastic go-getter philosophy relating to all aspects of business, career development and company growth
- Entrepreneurial mindset and capability to embrace and apply creative thinking to deliver results
- Strong presentation skills
What we offer
- Competitive base salary
- An attractive and uncapped monthly commission plan
- 25 days holiday
- Fast track career development plan
- A supportive, fun and entrepreneurial environment
How to apply
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.