SEO & Content Marketing Manager
Reporting to: Chief Marketing Officer
Location: London Office/Remote
About Clear Treasury
Our mission is to remove the complexity and risk of international payments.
We are a team of experts providing our clients with the knowledge and tools they need to grow a successful international business. We are proud of the strength of our relationships with our clients and partners. Relationships focussed on long term success, built on our dedication to excellent customer service.
We provide our clients with the solutions and guidance that their business needs to thrive when engaged in international trade, whether that be through our team of experts or our connected technology.
As we continue our growth in the UK, we are seeking a confident, enthusiastic and creative individual to join our Marketing team.
Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer you will find yourself in a fast paced and dynamic environment tasked with leading and building out our SEO strategy, optimising our Clear websites, and delivering targeted content that generates high quality leads across both B2B and B2C channels.
The individual will need to be focused on SEO, an entrepreneurial and business minded spirit, and be a team player, flexible and adaptable. Must have a good understanding of content strategy and how SEO both supports and drives this.
In a crowded market we offer the opportunity to grow both professionally and commercially. Our working environment is professional, fun, entrepreneurial and team orientated. We pride ourselves on valuing every individual’s needs, offering a supportive environment and direct access to a highly experienced management team.
- Own the organic web content and SEO strategies, ensuring it aligns with the overall marketing strategy
- Plan, develop and publish relevant site content (on-site and partners), style and layout, including landing pages and articles through our CMS
- Formulate content briefs and manage copywriters to develop high quality output
- Analyse website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Monitor performance compared to competitors across a range of SEO metrics
- Keyword and search trend research and tracking
- Optimise web pages for search engines and drive website performance growth
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic, and high quality leads
- Manage the production of attractive and engaging email communications
- Develop content for our sales and partnership teams, and support driving the Sponsorship activation plan
- Track performance across SEO measures and website performance, and provide regular performance updates to key stakeholders
- At all times uphold the company’s strong compliance culture
Key Qualifications, Competencies and Experience
- A minimum of 3 years across SEO, content creation, site management and social media marketing
- Track record of implementing online marketing strategies to drive commercial success
- Excellent English writing skills, and experience writing creative and engaging content
- Experience of working with CRM systems and marketing automation tools
- Experience working with digital marketing and SEO tools
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic measures
- Qualifications in Digital Marketing
- Passion for financial markets
- Proactive, pragmatic and analytical mindset
- Possess a positive, can-do and winning mentality
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday
- Support towards obtaining related qualifications
- A supportive, fun and entrepreneurial environment
To apply send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
4th Floor Co-work Cannon St,
33 Cannon Street,
+44 (0) 207 151 4870
9 Fitzwilliam Square,
+353 (0) 1 5676690