About Clear Currency
We are Clear – Our promise is to live up to our name.
We will never bamboozle clients with jargon, overcomplicate a process or be misleading on our pricing.
What we will do, is tell it like it is, show you how much you are actually paying for your currency, and tell you how not to get ripped off by the banks and currency brokers.
We understand that every international payment is connected to a story. Whether a client is buying their dream home in the sun, sending funds to pay for a child’s education or receiving pension payments, their story is our story………….
Unlike many currency specialists we aren’t owned by private equity firms or venture capitalists who care more about their profits than your story. We are a privately owned business and a group of highly dedicated industry experts who share a knowledge and passion for the client’s story.
Clear Currency is part of the Clear Treasury Group. A leading consultancy and risk management company replicating a banks treasury function but from an independent and unbiased perspective.
As we continue our growth in the UK we are seeking a Private Client Dealer based in our London office.
Our working environment is professional, fun, entrepreneurial and team orientated. We pride ourselves on valuing every individual’s needs, offering a supportive environment and direct access to a highly experienced management team.
- Responsible for all inbound Private client enquiries. Proactively contacting client referrals and new registrations, guiding the client from account opening through to trade
- Organising and effectively managing your own book of Private clients
- Understanding clients’ needs and tailoring service to meet them
- Continually exhibit expert knowledge of FX services and products
- Ensure exceptional customer service is delivered at all times
- Ensure all KPI’s are met and exceeded – Conversion, new Client registration targets
- Work closely with the marketing and partnerships desk to ensure cross over opportunities
- Support partnerships desk to ensure all client referrals are being converted
- 2 years plus experience in a Private client dealing role
- Comprehensive knowledge of Spot and Forward FX
- Proven track record of delivering consistent results and exceeding targets, both individually and as part of a team
- An in-depth understanding of the overseas property purchase and sales process, enabling clients to feel at ease
- Ability to organise and ensure all clients are handled effectively and efficiently
- Confident and comfortable communicating effectively with private clients
Qualities and Requirements
- Possess a positive approach and demonstrate a confident, hardworking ethos
- Practice excellent communication and organisational skills both internally and externally
- Customer focussed approached, where client care and satisfaction come before revenue
- A passion to work as part of a team, but confident and able to work individually
- Ambitious and enthusiastic ‘go getter’ philosophy relating to all aspects of business, career development and company growth
- Entrepreneurial mind set with a capability to embrace and apply creative thinking to deliver results
What we offer
- Excellent remuneration package geared toward long term staff retention
- A supportive, fun and entrepreneurial environment
- 23 days holiday
- Career development – Access to learning new products and services across different business divisions, in line with the Clear Treasury Staff Development Program