About Clear Treasury
Clear Treasury is a leading consultancy and risk management company replicating a banks treasury function but from an independent and unbiased perspective. As a streamline operation with low overheads, Clear Treasury has a huge advantage over other providers by offering sharper rates and a proactive service.
We use our 50 years of collective banking experience to guide clients on how banks pricing models work. In addition, over the years we have built up several relationships with global counter-parties and have the ability to offer the best execution and service that fits our client’s needs.
In a crowded market we offer highly experienced FX individuals the opportunity to grow both professionally and commercially. We enable our sales teams to rapidly expand the scope and scale of their target market via a multi-product approach incorporating Foreign exchange and payments, Interest rate hedging, Cash and liquidity management and debt financing, all via a consultative needs based solution.
As we continue our growth in the UK we are seeking senior FX professionals to join our London based Sales team.
This role will focus on selling our services via partnerships to corporate customers, via our Clear Treasury brand, and to the consumer private client market via Clear Currency.
Our working environment is professional, fun, entrepreneurial and team orientated. We pride ourselves on valuing every individual’s needs, offering a supportive environment and direct access to a highly experienced management team.
Senior FX & Treasury Sales – UK
- Proactively grow a portfolio of profitable SME corporate clients via a tailored and
structured sales strategy
- Demonstrate a consultative sales approach to effectively tailor bespoke solutions to meet clients’ needs from Clear Treasuries product suit
- Take opportunities through sales process, from lead to trading customer
- Showcase in-depth market and industry knowledge to our new and existing customer base
- Ability to effectively adopt different sales methods and channels in line with company strategy
- Champion our brand, representing the company in a professional manner at all times
- Work closely with other areas of the business engendering a strong cross referral relationship with the Treasury and Advisory teams
- Continually exhibit expert knowledge of FX services, products and commodity market information both internally and externally
- 5 years plus experience in FX or Treasury sales
- Proven track record of delivering consistent results and exceeding targets, both individually and as part of a team
- Ability to excel across different sales channels and methods, demonstrating flexibility within a structured sales environment
- Confident and comfortable communicating effectively with key decision makers from management to Board level. At ease delivering and describing complex solutions
- Background of establishing self-generated lead and referral opportunity and ability to display commercial acumen in producing new business and revenue from these networks
Qualities and Requirements
- Possess a positive approach and demonstrate a confident, hardworking ethos
- Practice excellent communication and organisational skills both internally and externally
- Customer focussed approached, where client care and satisfaction come before revenue
- A passion to work as part of a team, but confident and able to work individually
- Ambitious and enthusiastic ‘go getter’ philosophy relating to all aspects of business, career development and company growth
- Entrepreneurial mind set with a capability to embrace and apply creative thinking to deliver results
- Existing Corporate relationships beneficial
- Strong presentation skills
What we offer
- Excellent remuneration package geared toward long term staff retention
- Career development via company sponsored professional qualifications programme for staff – including CF30 exams
- Opportunity to cross sell our consultancy services – interest rate hedging advisory, real estate debt arrangement, SME lending, acquisition finance
- A supportive, fun and entrepreneurial working environment
- 23 days holiday