Business Development Manager
Reporting to: Head of Corporate Clients
Location: London Office/Remote
About Clear Treasury
Our mission is to remove the complexity and risk of international payments.
We are a team of experts providing our clients with the knowledge and tools they need to grow a successful international business. We are proud of the strength of our relationships with our clients and partners. Relationships focused on long-term success, built on our dedication to excellent customer service.
We provide our clients with the solutions and guidance that their business needs to thrive when engaged in international trade, whether that be through our team of experts or our connected technology.
As we continue our growth in the UK, we are seeking a confident, enthusiastic and proactive individual to join our Corporate Sales and Partnership team, ideally with more than two years’ experience in a similar role.
Reporting directly to the Head of Corporate Clients you will find yourself in a fast-paced and dynamic environment tasked with managing and growing our corporate and partnership client base, ensuring client longevity and excellent customer experiences and outcomes.
In a crowded market we offer the opportunity to grow both professionally and commercially. Our working environment is professional, fun, entrepreneurial and team-orientated. We pride ourselves on valuing every individual’s needs, offering a supportive environment and direct access to a highly experienced management team.
- Sourcing new potential clients/partnerships for Clear Treasury.
- Structuring calls to obtain a full understanding of potential customers/partners needs and requirements
- Demonstrate a consultative sales approach to effectively tailor bespoke solutions to meet clients’ needs from Clear Treasury's product suite.
- Take opportunities through the initial sales process, from cold to active account/partnership onboarding.
- Showcase in-depth market and industry knowledge to our new customers/partnerships.
- Ability to effectively adopt different sales methods and channels in line with company strategy.
- Achieve monthly sales targets via multichannel activity - cold calling email, face-to-face.
- Ensure all prospect information and data is logged with exemplary use of the company CRM system.
- Collaborate with Clear Treasury’s broader Operations team to stay updated with new and existing compliance and legal regulations, product advancements and distribution channels.
- Work closely with other areas of the business engendering a strong cross-referral relationship.
- Continually exhibit expert knowledge of FX services, products and market information both internally and externally.
Key Qualifications, Competencies and Experience
- 2 years' minimum in FX industry - Economics or Finance-based degree desirable but not essential.
- Strong knowledge and passion for financial markets.
- At ease communicating effectively with Key Decision makers – CFOs, FDs and CEOs.
- Possess a positive, can-do and winning mentality.
- Ability to excel across different sales channels and methods, demonstrating flexibility within a structured sales environment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and capability to embrace and apply creative thinking to deliver results.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and attractive commission package.
- 23 days' holiday.
- Support towards obtaining related qualifications.
- Hybrid working model.
- A supportive, fun and entrepreneurial environment.
How to Apply
To apply send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.