Full Stack Engineer
Reporting to: Chief Technology Officer
We are on a mission to enable our clients to thrive as they expand internationally.
We are seeking a Full Stack Engineer to help us build and deliver our next-generation cloud-native technology platform that will enable businesses to access the financial products and services they need to succeed in global trade. The platform is to be built on modern infrastructure and technologies in a way that will provide the backbone for the future of the business for years to come.
You’ll be part of a small, but growing, cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment, whilst following security best practices and with a performance-driven mindset.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you should be comfortable with both frontend and backend coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a solid understanding of architecture and infrastructure principles.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, and enjoy being involved in every part of the stack, you’ll fit right in to our dynamic environment.
- Collaborate with other team members and product stakeholders to ideate software solutions to user and business requirements
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Design effective APIs
- Design and write clean, functioning, testable code for both the frontend and backend
- Test software to ensure responsiveness, efficiency, and security
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Peer review pull requests
- Maintain and improve the continuous integration pipeline
- Support team members and internal stakeholders with troubleshooting issues
- Write technical documentation
Key Qualifications, Competencies and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or related field, or proven industry experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Familiarity with common stacks and cloud-native infrastructure
- Knowledge of multiple backend languages (e.g. C#, Java, Python, NodeJS) and frameworks (e.g. ASP.NET, Django, Express.js)
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), and web servers (e.g. Apache, Nginx)
- Experience of working with micro-services and designing APIs based on REST or SOAP
- Knowledge of CI/CD principles and experience of working with tools such as Jenkins, CircleCI, GitHub Actions
- Understanding of UX and UI design concepts
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday
- Support towards obtaining related qualifications
- A supportive, fun and entrepreneurial environment
To apply send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
4th Floor Co-work Cannon St,
33 Cannon Street,
+44 (0) 207 151 4870
9 Fitzwilliam Square,
+353 (0) 1 5676690