Compliance & Operations Analyst
Reporting to: Head of Compliance/Operations Manager
Location: London office / home
About Clear Treasury
We are a team of experts providing our clients with the knowledge and tools they need to grow a successful international business. We are proud of the strength of our relationships with our clients and partners. Relationships focussed on long term success, built on our dedication to excellent customer service.
We understand how technology transforms the way that businesses operate. Our technology platform seamlessly integrates our products and services into your ecosystem. Our mission is to remove the complexity and risk of international payments.
As we continue our growth in the UK we are seeking a confident, enthusiastic and pro-active individual to join our Compliance & Operations team, ideally with a year or two experience in a similar role. Reporting directly to the Head of Compliance/Operations manager and as the Compliance & Operations Analyst you will find yourself in a fast paced and dynamic environment and be the first port of call for onboarding clients and payment operation queries.
In a crowded market we offer the opportunity to grow both professionally and commercially. Our working environment is professional, fun, entrepreneurial and team orientated. We pride ourselves on valuing every individual’s needs, offering a supportive environment and direct access to a highly experienced management team.
- Manage the day-to-day running of the Transaction Monitoring systems, ensuring that Compliance risks are adequately identified, assessed, monitored, controlled and reported as required. primarily in relation to AML
- Assist internal teams with account opening, with particular emphasis on on-boarding clients
- Reviewing and investigating transaction monitoring alerts generated by the company’s in-house CRM/trading platform
- Reviewing and investigating alerts generated by the company’s due diligence systems
- Assisting the business ‘refresh’ client due diligence on a risk based approach
- Continuously review current processes and suggest improvements to the processes as well as systems used.
- Working on reconciliation of clients FX trades and payments
- Processing payments relating to payroll and accounts payable
- Investigating and resolving failed and unmatched transactions
Key Qualifications, Competencies and Experience
- A good understanding of money laundering regulations and associated legislation
- An understanding of the payment services regulations and associated legislation
- Knowledge of SWIFT payment types (One to two years’ experience in a similar role )
- An understanding of payments settlement process and the full trade lifecycle from a trader making a booking to how to resolve a cash break
- Confident and comfortable communicating effectively with colleagues at all levels including with Board members.
- Robust personality and at ease delivering and justifying difficult decisions.
- Confident, hardworking and structured mind-set with an ability to work well as part of a team but also with the ability to work without direct supervision
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday
- Support towards obtaining related qualifications
- A supportive, fun and entrepreneurial environment
How to apply
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.